Monday, June 17, 2013

News Update 6/17/13

Hey everyone, just dropping in to say hello and give an update. First of all, you'll see the site has a new banner. This is an upgraded version of the one I've had up for the past week. Due to my own lack of skill in the ways of artistry ( I can make even simple clip art into a Lovecraftian horror), I commissioned a friend to design the banner and simple logo. I think she did a great job, and hopefully all of you like it too. Or at the very least it doesn't make your eyes bleed. Hopefully. I can only handle so many insurance claims.

Second, I attended a wedding this weekend and just returned home today, which is why you haven't seen much from me lately. I'll also be leaving again this Thursday for a more lengthy trip. My current plan is to finish up my Tale of Five Empires series by Wednesday, and likely put out another post (subject yet to be decided) by tomorrow. Once I leave on Thursday, I should have access to an internet connection and my laptop the majority of the time, but there will be a period of about 5-6 days starting around July 3rd where I will have no internet access at all. Hopefully during that time I'll still be able to gather material to write 2-3 posts that I can put up when I get back, but we'll see how it goes.

-Arcthos

No comments:

Post a Comment